- Xender: File Transfer, Sharing
Using new Connect PC mode, Xender can transfer everything between your phone and laptop, computer be it MAC, PC or Chromebook. Besides, phone to phone transfer of the same platform, xender also allows transfer between iOS and android.
- You can transfer anything including documents, music, pictures, videos or applications from one device to another.
- The best part is that it supports PC, MAC and even Chromebook.
- This app is available only for Android platform, but available for Mac and PC on the desktop side.
- It allows sharing of most common file types without any problem.
- SHAREit – Connect & Transfer
Built by Lenovo for Windows, iOS AND Android phones, this is the world’s fastest cross-platform file transfer tool for near field communication. You can replicate SMS messages, contacts, MMS, Videos, music, apps and many other data from your old phone to the new one in just one click.
- It allows you to share all types of files at any time with 200 times the speed of Bluetooth.
- There is no USB, no internet or no data usage while using this application.
- SHAREit helps you to transfer data from one phone to another and is very easy to use between various mobile platforms.
- Another feature includes the desktop Windows version where you can transfer apps between your PC and your mobile device.
- It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone, along with the Windows Desktop.
AirDroid is one of the most common Windows apps used for transferring files between mobile device and computer connected on the same Wi-Fi network.
- It has support for various apps to respond to notifications directly from your computer itself.
- Easy file transfer from Android device to your PC and vice versa is allowed while using this app.
- Your notifications can be seen on your computer as well.
- Another feature is that AirDroid supports transfers to and from Mac.
This is an interesting file transferring app that is also available for android, iOS, Windows Phone and Windows Desktop. It allows you to transfer data of all types including music, photos, videos and other files between all the above-mentioned platforms.
- It gives 128 times the speed of Bluetooth, as guaranteed by Zapya’s website.
- It allows high-speed transfer between various platforms.
- Zapya can share photos, music, video, apps, PDF, and any other file types with unlimited file size.
- It allows transfer to PC as well and vice versa.
- There is no Wi-Fi connection or data network required for this application.
Another popular app preferred by the users for file transfer. Using this application, you can share even the large files between Android devices at a high speed. The devices use QR codes for pairing with each other. Other methods of pairing include NFC or manual key sharing. You will find the received files in the “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory. If you want changes in the settings, you can do the same in PRO. Besides, Superbeam also changes the duplicate files numbering to avoid mixing. This application also connects to hotspot automatically if any device doesn’t support Wi-Fi direct. Also, it can use existing Wi-Fi network connection between devices in case Wi-Fi direct fails.
- A super-fast transfer speed is available using Wi-Fi direct.
- There are multiple ways to pair devices available with this application.
- You can also share files with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Single as well as multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts… You name it!) Can be transferred to another device.
- SuperBeam also keeps a track of all the transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
- This application is available in Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.